With the aid of adroit professionals, we present a wide range of Magnesium Sulphate
. This product is commonly identified as an Epsom salt. It works by replacing magnesium and increasing water in the intestines. This can be employed orally as a laxative to treat low levels of magnesium and to relieve occasional constipation. This chemical is available in varied chemical compositions that meet on patrons demand. This chemical is extremely employed by our customers for their properly formulated and high ph value.Features:
- Accurate composition
- Pure and safe
- Magnesium (Mg) : 9.6 %
- Sulphur (S) : 12.0%
Benefits of Magnesium Sulphate:
- ANNAPURNA Magnesium Sulphate supplies Magnesium,
- which is an essential component of various enzyme systems for energy production, protein synthesis and growth regulation.
- which improves chlorophyll content and photosynthesis of plants.
- which activates many plant enzymes needed for growth and development.
- Crops: All Crops
- Soil Application
- Dosage : 25-50 kg/ac
- Time of application
- Field Crops : Sowing/transplanting
- Perennial Crops : Pre-monsoon/Post-monsoon
- Foliar Application
- Dosage: 4-5 g/L
- Time of Application: 30 days after sowing/transplanting.